Environmental Sustainability Workshops
The City of Richmond is holding a series of workshops to look at ways to reduce pesticide use and create a more sustainable community. These workshops are held from January to November as part of the City’s enhanced pesticide management program, sustainability, waste reduction and water conservation initiatives.
The workshops are free, however, registration is required. Full details for the workshops, including dates and locations, and registration information, can be found following the link listed below.
[button link=”http://www.richmond.ca/__shared/assets/Fall2013Workshops36556.pdf”]Workshop Descriptions and Registration [/button]
Available Autumn (Fall) Workshops:
- Backyard and Balcony/Patio Composting
- Edible Wilds
- Establishment and Management of Fruit Trees
- Fruit Tree Pruning with Dr. Mullinix
- Garlic Galore: Grow and Eat Great Garlic
- Harvesting Compost
- Safe and Sensible Lawn Care for Fall
- Smart Gardening
- Troubleshooting Common Gardening Problems