The following vision, mission and strategic goals were adopted by the Board of Directors for 2016.
Healthy, sustainable and local food for all
Engaging a resilient local food system through advocacy, education and initiatives
- Grow an ENGAGED food literate community
- Nurture urban food production
- Enrich organizational foundation
- Cultivate and grow a strong presence as a community resource agency for food security
What is Food Security?
“When all people at all times have access to sufficient, safe, nutritious food to maintain a healthy and active life.”
– World Health Organization, 1996 World Food Summit